EOC-DICAC envisions a just society in which everyone is able to lead a quality life.
To assist the disadvantaged communities in Ethiopia to attain self-reliance by tackling the root causes of poverty, drought, conflict, gender inequality and HIV/AIDS pandemics by promoting sustainable development programmes and community empowerment.
Human Dignity GOD created human beings making them to be like Himself. (Genesis 1:27)
- Partnership Encourages the participation of the community, relevant government and NGOs and funding partners.
3. Accountability Accountable to its funding partners and to the community.
- Effectiveness and Efficiency To use the resources effectively to reach the most needy and efficiently to make limited resources achieve as much as possible.
- Transparency To communicate with all stakeholders in a transparent manner.
- Gender Sensitivity "...there is neither male nor female: for you are all one in Christ Jesus" (Gal. 3:28)
- Sustainability EOC-DICAC diligently works towards ensuring the sustainability of all its development interventions.
Tolerance Work in collaboration and harmony with different FBOs in socio-economic development of the country while respecting their differences.